- Creating a programmatic talent agenda that aligns with cultural and business priorities
- Establishing a culture of trust through open communication from leadership
- Developing leaders and enabling them to be culture role models for their teams
- Advancing employee development across regions with unique cultures and customs
- Piloting programs across regions and teams and applying learnings for future strategies
- Developing a strong global DE&I strategy that underpins culture initiatives
- Measuring and continuously adjusting to shape the future
Chief People and Diversity Officer
The Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
Jennifer Weber is chief human resources officer and chief diversity officer for ADM and a member of the company’s Executive Council. In this capacity, she oversees all human resources functions for ADM’s global workforce of more than 38,000, including the company’s global activities to support diversity and inclusion.
Weber has an extensive record of strong human resources leadership and strategic management, leading companies during times of significant transformations, mergers and acquisitions, and growth initiatives. Prior to joining ADM in 2020, she served as executive vice president of human resources at Lowe’s Companies, where she drove strategic efforts spanning talent acquisition, development, culture and broad-based business transformation. She also led human resources for companies including Scripps Networks and Duke Energy, and began her career in HR at Towers Perrin (now Willis Towers Watson), where she became managing principal of the firm’s Cincinnati office.
Weber is active in community and volunteer groups and serves as the 2020 board chair for the Charlotte Regional Business Alliance. She holds a bachelor’s degree from Miami University in Ohio, and a master’s degree from Carnegie Mellon University.