- Making the business case that DE&I is not just an HR exercise but one that needs to be built in as a core strategy for business growth or we are failing our key constituents: employees, consumers, and shareholders
- Examining the new forces at play that are rapidly accelerating both employee and consumer expectations of the role companies play in driving equality both inside our companies and within our communities
- Discuss how building an organization with a fairness mindset is key to our efforts and ultimately a strong, sustainable strategy
- Share human insights through storytelling that recognize the different needs, beliefs and expectations of our key stakeholders
- Reflect on the question – how do we build an organization that values, respects, and includes all so that employees can be their best self and we can make powerful connections with our consumers?
Chief Equality & Inclusion Officer
Procter & Gamble
Shelly McNamara is Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Senior Vice President – Human Resources of the Company. Ms. Shelly is responsible for leading strategies to make P&G one of the most innovative, diverse, and inclusive companies in the world. As a seasoned Human Resources leader, she actively champions diversity and inclusion—driving strategic and tactical shifts in talent systems to build a pipeline of outstanding and diverse talent. She has also served as a leader of the company’s LGBT+ affinity group and is an active member of P&G’s Corporate Women’s Leadership Team. Shelly joined P&G in 1985 as a sales representative for the company’s food division. She has spent 25+ years in Human Resources, with responsibility for a full range of HR work. She has deep expertise in organization development, change management and transformation, employee relations, and executive staffing and development. Shelly has served some of the company’s largest businesses in this capacity—and currently leads these efforts for P&G’s corporate functions. Shelly is well regarded as an organization strategist who drives meaningful business results through thoughtful choices and caring leadership. She is business and people focused, results oriented, and widely recognized for the trusting, collaborative relationships she builds.