- Evolving leadership models to meet changing business needs
- Leveraging shared language to support change management efforts
- Driving employee engagement and development by providing opportunities for employees at all levels to demonstrate effective leadership
- Creating safe spaces to tackle difficult topics and drive a culture of innovation
- Creating a framework for all employees to unlock their potential
Head of Partnering & Operations, Americas
The LEGO Group
Pat has been with the LEGO Group since 2012 and is currently the Head of Partnering & Operations for the Americas. In this capacity he serves as the People Operations lead for the LEGO Group’s Americas Hub in Enfield, CT, and as the Strategic People Partner for the Americas Market Group. Prior to his current role, Pat served as the People Partner for Latin America and LEGO Brand Retail, North America.
Prior to joining the LEGO Group, Pat worked at The Hartford Financial Services Group for 10 years. He worked in a variety of functions including Group Benefits, Corporate Relations and Human Resources, where his highlight was managing The Hartford’s scholarships and internships for students from the city of Hartford.
Pat attended Trinity College in Hartford, CT where he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Religion and his Master’s Degree in Public Policy. He lives with his wife and two children in Glastonbury, CT and if he’s not at work or at home, you’ll probably find him on a basketball court or baseball field, coaching youth sports.