- What is motivational intelligence, and how does Baker Hughes use it to make our people great?
- Illustrating how Baker Hughes approaches building teams in an organized, systemic, replicable way
- Creating organizational capabilities with scalable, measurable methods
- Aligning what we do with the overall mission of our organization
- What does leading a team built and organized in this fashion look like?
- Offering ideas and insights that other companies can apply to their own team development programs
Manufacturing & Product Quality Excellence Executive
Stephen Graham is considered by many to be a Renaissance Man – he’s travelled the world, he’s a great story teller, he’s a trained Engineer, and he knows how to put people at ease and bring out the best in them.
He also happens to be a world class business Executive who runs a very large global organization for Energy giant, Baker Hughes. His professional bona fides are: He leads Baker Hughes’s Oilfield Services (OFS) Manufacturing Center of Excellence, establishing the governance related to OFS and leading innovation through manufacturing and Supply Chain activities.
Stephen joined Baker in 1992 and has spent most of his career in Supply Chain, managing teams across multiple functions, leading plants around the world and recently created and drove the strategy and execution of the global supply chain to a clear #1 position in the market.