- Leadership has never been more important than it is today
- The leadership research is clear and we understand which qualities drive effective leadership
- Learn the science behind proven leadership characteristics and the competencies that build high-performing teams
- Hear how UnitedHealthcare scaled a shared language for attracting, assessing, developing and promoting talent
- Understand how learning behaviors and learning agility can contribute to building a culture of innovation
EVP, Chief People Officer
Stephanie Fehr is Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer for UnitedHealthcare. In this role, she is responsible for building the UnitedHealthcare talent infrastructure and systemic talent strategy.
Stephanie joined UnitedHealthcare in November of 2017 and brings over 25 years of human resource and talent development experience to her position.
Prior to joining UnitedHealthcare, Stephanie spent 17 years with Apple Inc., in HR and Talent leadership roles in their Engineering, Operations, Leadership Development and Retail divisions. She led the design, development and implementation of Apple’s leadership training program, AMP, and was instrumental in leading the development of the Apple Retail Stores’ talent strategy as a key member of Apple’s Retail executive team.
Stephanie holds a B.A. from St. Olaf College and an M.A. in HRD from the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, MN.