- What is an employee Affinity Group?
- Why is this type of group valuable to your company’s retention strategy?
- Can Affinity Groups really develop employees on their own terms?
- How do these groups encourage deeper company commitment and engagement with the business?
- Do these groups really provide deeper feedback and insight into workforce desires and frustrations?
Chief Human Resources Officer
Larry is a versatile HR executive with leadership experience serving CEOs, Board of Directors, and global leadership teams. With over 20 years of business experience with increasing levels of responsibility, Larry compels leadership and boards to adopt business driving people strategies. He is an accomplished leader of talent, strategy, mergers & acquisitions, and board of directors’ relations. Prior to his current role, he served as Chief Human Resources Officer for Sparton Corporation (NYSE: SPA), an industrial manufacturer. Mr. Brand holds an MBA in Management and a BS in Business Administration from the University of Evansville in Evansville, IN and holds SPHR and SHRM-SCP professional designations.