- Understanding the impact student debt has on your employees’ personal and professional lives
- Demonstrating the ROI of going beyond the normal benefits options to focus specifically on conquering student debt
- Differentiating your organization from your competitors in the race to attract and retain a well-educated, motivated workforce
- Maximizing the effectiveness of your company’s contributions while staying within budget constraints
- Illustrating real-world examples and case studies where organizations have seen results from focusing on their workforce’s student debts
Chief Marketing Officer
In her role, Meera oversees all aspects of the company’s marketing and brand strategy. Prior to Gradifi, she spent over 5 years at Valore (formerly SimpleTuition) as VP of Marketing, where she led a team responsible for a number of education brands including SimpleTuition, ValoreBooks and Boundless. Before Valore, Meera worked in consumer marketing roles at major consumer brands including Sports Illustrated and Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. She joined Gradifi with more than 20 years of B2C and B2B marketing experience. Meera has a B.A. in Psychology from Brown University and an MBA from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.