- Going beyond traditional transformation to solve unprecedented macro challenges
- Exploring ways to facilitate a digital end-to-end supply chain transformation
- Improve supply network resiliency, agility and sustainability
- Build purposeful partnerships to win and grow together
- Establishing a truly global, interconnected and agile infrastructure for success
Chief Supply Chain and Business Operations Officer
Reginaldo has a rich history at Unilever spanning over 30 years with extensive supply chain experience in both developed and emerging markets.
After graduating from Universidade de Sao Paulo as an electrical engineer, Reginaldo started his journey at Unilever Brazil as a trainee in 1991. Just two years later, he was responsible for building a new factory and the production of a new category – powder detergents.
Since then, through leadership positions across Unilever’s supply chain in North America, Latin America and Central America, Reginaldo has been at the forefront of transforming our supply chains, ensuring they are future-fit.
In his most recent role, Reginaldo served as Executive Vice President of Unilever Mexico, Central America and Greater Caribbean overseeing 11 countries, 12 product categories and high levels of growth despite the pandemic. Before this he oversaw our supply chain in North America and Latin America, generating double digit growth in the profitability of one of our largest regions.