- How to tailor and progress global I&D ambitions locally, recognizing cultural nuances and local priorities
- Creating transparency and embedding accountability: From ideas through to action
- Going beyond the business: Impacting broader society
- Unlocking engagement and action, through purpose driven I&D activation
- The critical role we all play – from Leaders and Line Managers to Employee Resource Groups
Laura joined Diageo as the Human Resources Director, Diageo Business Services in September 2017 and was appointed as the EVP for HR, North America in January 2020.
Laura has over 25 years of experience in Human Resources and Transformation leadership roles within CPG organisations and business consulting.
Prior to Diageo she spent six years with SABMiller leading organisational transformation for several global operating model projects. Laura started her career with Accenture where she spent 15 years in both South Africa and the UK developing and implementing a variety of transformation and organisational change programmes for global and regional organisations.
Originally from South African, Laura left there in 1999 and has since lived in London, Switzerland and currently resides in New York City.