- Discussing the responsibility of HR leaders as equal partners and key influencers
- Linking culture to business strategy – the role HR plays in driving leadership understanding and ownership of culture as a critical enabler to business strategies and goals
- Articulating your organization’s human resources issues, challenges, and opportunities using a collaborative, communicative approach with the rest of the leadership team
- Exploring how human resources impact bottom-line metrics and work to meet business goals of your organization
- Establishing the critical impact of human resources leaders on new technologies and Continuous Improvement initiatives
Former Chief Human Resources Officer
Rob is a business leader and trusted adviser to executive teams and boards of large, global companies, and an architect of skilled, productive, and high-engagement workforces, with 20+ years of experience serving the health care, medical device, consumer product, specialty chemical and technology industries. Previously, as Chief Human Resources Officer at Elementis, he led the global HR function and served as a Supervisory Board Member. In this role, Rob created a unified global function that built critical capabilities; improved bench strength, harmonized all jobs across the enterprise, and enabled incentives to be tied to career levels globally. Rob earned an MA in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University and a BA in Psychology from Connecticut College.
VP and Global HR Head
GE Capital Aviation Services
Mayank is responsible for people strategy and execution and leads a global team. He first joined GE in 2002 at GE Capital International Services (now Genpact) and was their Assistant Vice President HR, based in India. He left Genpact in 2005 to join Novartis Pharmaceuticals at their HQ in Basel, Switzerland. Over the next 5+ years at Novartis, Mayank was in diverse roles, from leading HR for a Commercial BU to global leadership development. He rejoined GE in 2010 as Director & Head HR for GE Healthcare India and South Asia, where he led HR for his fast growing and complex organization comprising sales, marketing, manufacturing and technology.
VP and Head of People & Culture
United Nations Foundation
Ancy leads the Foundation’s work on talent acquisition and development, organizational culture, workforce diversity and inclusion, and benefits administration and management. Ancy has over 17 years of human resource experience in global and
domestic environments. Most recently she worked at Discovery Communications as Vice President of the Human Resources
team responsible for supporting executives with organizational design, workforce planning, diversity initiatives, training and
talent management programs. Prior to joining Discovery, Ancy held HR positions at Winchester Homes, Deposition Services and Axis HRD. She holds a BS in Engineering from the University of Mumbai and is certified through the Human Resource Certification Institute as a Senior Human Resource Professional (SPHR).