- Delving into the intricate relationship between food quality and sustainability; how they complement and reinforce each other to create a more responsible food system
- How ensuring food quality inherently supports sustainable practices?
- Why we need to utilize resources efficiently, to enhance food quality and business acumen?
- How quality plays a role in downstream, own company and upstream practices?
- Showcasing examples of cross functional relationships to develop a sustainability baseline
VP, Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Raymond joined Prinova USA in 2016 and leads the Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory departments. He also leads Prinova’s Global Food Safety Council and is a member of the Executive Leadership Team. Prior to Prinova USA, he worked at Flavor Focus, LLC where he developed flavors and managed Quality, Regulatory, Safety and Food Safety. He currently holds certificates for HACCP, PCQI, Advanced SQF Practitioner and Green Belt for continuous improvement. He earned his bachelor’s degree of Science at Aurora University and MBA from the Quinlan School of Business – Loyola University Chicago.