- What lessons can we learn from big data collection & analytics?
- Finding new ways to break down silos and deliver value to customers
- Gathering and analyzing actionable insights to know your customers from every angle
- Leveraging a data-driven approach to our operating model to drive innovation
- The journey designing an end-to-end omnichannel experience for your customers
VP of eCommerce
Levi Strauss Americas
Anisa Kumar is a global operations analytics and strategy expert with over 15 years of retail industry experience. At Levi Strauss & Co., Anisa is the Vice President and General Manager of the LS&Co eCommerce and Omnichannel businesses in the Americas, and in this capacity she has end to end P&L responsibility with a focus on leading site merchandising, marketing, operations, analytics, omnichannel, strategy and innovation. Previously, Anisa held leadership roles at Walmart, Mervyn’s, and Target. She is a recognized leader on global omnichannel initiatives, including new market entry.