- How can you leverage real-time analytics to enable supply chain improvement?
- Identifying proactive opportunities to adopt intelligent transaction processing for a customer-centric returns experience
- Discussing social media digital offers and its efforts in delivering convenience and shopper loyalty
- Exploring data-driven insights that respond to shifting consumer demand
- Exceeding customer expectations and meeting objectives in your overall returns management strategy
President, Global Operations
Rob joined Inmar in this role in January 2016, bringing tremendous global supply chain leadership experience to the company.
During his 20-year career, he has gained a reputation for making significant domestic and international supply chain operational
improvements for companies such as Hershey, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and Meguiar’s. He also served as Lead Faculty
Area Chair for the University of Phoenix School of Business, where he taught graduate-level and undergraduate-level courses
in management theory, strategic planning, economics and organizational behavior. Rob was also Senior Director of Client
Solutions and Analytics, and Director of Operations for the Northeast Region for Inmar. He holds a Bachelor of Science in
Industrial Engineering with Distinction and an MBA from Penn State University.