- Demonstrating that even before the global pandemic, people have always been the catalysts of change and the difference-makers in every aspect of our business, and especially when it comes to Food Safety, Quality, and Compliance
- How do you identify, support, and develop the future leaders of your organization to carry on the FSQ values your company is built upon?
- Mobilizing the unique culture of our team to embracing transformation and fresh perspectives while holding onto the best of what has always driven positive outcomes in turbulent times
- Creating a framework that encourages all employees to unlock their potential personally and professionally
- What should we be thinking and doing right now as leaders to make sure our people and our organizations are ready for the ‘New Normal’ of work?
Sean Joined Cargill in 2017 and heads the Food Safety, Quality & Regulatory department. Prior to joining Cargill, Sean worked for over 13 years at The Coca-Cola Company in various roles across Quality, Food Safety and Environmental Sustainability, working in the US, Canada and Europe. Sean has a BS in Bacteriology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, an MS in Food Science from the University of Minnesota and an MBA from Emory University.
Sean sits on the advisory board of many organizations including, but not limited to, the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT), IAFP’s Journal of Food Protection, The Center for Food Safety (UGA), GMA’s Science & Education Foundation and the Food Fraud Think Tank (MSU).