- Discussing how increased disruption, changing customer behaviour, shifts in the labor market, and other factors all drive supply chains to invest in speed and agility
- Demonstrating that the industry trend of supply chain automation has now accelerated past a competitive advantage to become something we all must do together, or we will be left behind
- What does collaborative supply chain automation up and down the value chain look like? How can we best align our tools and tactics with our partners?
- Debating the pros and cons of different approaches to supply chain automation as informed by our experiences with other digital transformations
- Offering best practices in bringing in automation to an existing and ever-operating supply chain organization
- What can other organizations take from our experience and apply to their own automation journeys?
Jeff Fleck has been Senior Vice President, Chief Supply Chain Officer at Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products Company since January 2016. Previously, Mr. Fleck served as Senior Vice President, Chief Supply Chain and R&D Officer for Zep Inc., a leading manufacturer of specialty chemical products from September 2010 to December 2015. Prior thereto, Mr. Fleck held various supply chain management leadership positions at The Clorox Company, American Home Products and Cargill Incorporated.
Mr. Fleck earned his Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and holds a Master of Business Administration in Business Strategy/Development and Finance from Iowa State University.