- Discussing the role of the leader in successful and compliant project completion
- Learning how organizations align new initiatives and projects with their strategic plans
- How has the current Regulatory climate changed the way new projects and programs are brought online?
- Understanding all the moving pieces of your project and how to rationalize and document them for optimal results
- Exploring the leading causes of project failure and what can be done to proactively mitigate them
Chief Quality Officer
Van Drunen Farms
Joan Menke-Schaenzer is Chief Quality Officer at Van Drunen Farms and FutureCeuticals.
In this role, she is responsible for quality and food safety of Van Drunen Farms vegetable and herb (organic and conventional) growing and processing businesses. As well as, the nutraceutical business which supplies ingredients to the functional food, cosmetics and dietary supplements industries.
Joan is a passionate champion of safety and compliance across the entire food system. She has led quality and food safety organizations across manufacturing, food service and retail. Previously, Joan led McDonald’s global supply chain, safety and compliance organization; ConAgra Foods, food safety and quality organization; Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. global food safety and security organization, and Kraft Foods quality organization.
Joan served on the FDA Food Advisory Committee. As well as, the CDC Board of Scientific Counselors FSMA Implementation working group.
Joan earned her Bachelor of Science in Food Science from the University of Wisconsin Madison.