- Understanding how your leadership impacts the day-to-day operations of your company:
- What are your really trying to accomplish in your programs and projects?
- Are you planning and communicating those goals to your leadership team and workforce effectively?
- Identifying what you need in terms of tools and culture change to achieve your objectives
- Using the soft skills of ‘people power’ to win hearts and minds
- Seeking out new ways to motivate and empower your team
- How does your role evolve as your forward-looking goals become reality?
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
Cloeann is currently employed by Coca Cola Consolidated in Charlotte NC as a Vice President of Quality. Cloeann holds a Bachelor degree in Biology and minor in Chemistry from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
Cloeann has over 24 years’ experience in the Beverage Industry. Her career started immediately after college in Great Britain in Quality Assurance for a major beverage manufacturer. Since that time she has worked throughout the US supporting beverage manufactures in Waste Water and Water Treatment facilities, Dairy, Concentrate and Carbonated Beverages and also working with an FDA lab as a Pathogen Specialist. Cloeann has served as a member of the IFT (International Food Technologist), GFSI (Global Food Safety Institute), the Dairy Manufacturers Council, Food Safety Board and the ISBT ( International Society of Beverage Technologies). Currently Cloeann serves as the Former President of the ISBT (International Society of Beverage Technologies) and has also been a special presenter for the ISBT general assembly technical sessions, the IFT, Food Safety Symposium, and Keynote Speaker for Food Safety Summit.