Do you want to know how to drive the business of today and tomorrow with more speed, experimentation, and cost efficiency while continuing to provide consumer safety and maintain brand dedication? This session is for you!
- Leverage AI to eliminate cumbersome and error-prone processes
- Improve inventory control and recover wasted dollars and precious time
- Create predictive analytics for proactive risk prevention
- Drive continuous improvement through AI-driven feedback loops
- Build an actionable analytics strategy to drive key business decisions
Sara Jane Bellocchi
Networked Ingredients Functional Consultant
Sara Jane has led R&D, quality, and regulatory teams throughout the NPD lifecycle from innovation to commercialization. She has over 10 years of experience in the natural foods industry and an educational background in Nutrition Science and International Food Law and Regulations. Her professional designations include Lead Instructor for the FSPCA Preventive Controls Qualified Individuals (PCQI), BRCGS Professional, and Certified Food Safety and Quality Auditor (CFSQA) through the American Society for Quality (ASQ). She works as a Networked Ingredients Functional Consultant for TraceGains guiding our Strategic Accounts through continuous improvement projects and streamlining their quality and R&D initiatives.