- Beyond the Naked Eye: How has contamination detection progressed from basic visual checks to advanced methods?
- Can sensor technologies truly revolutionize our ability to catch contaminants in the food production process?
- How is artificial intelligence transforming data into rapid, accurate contamination insights?
- Adapting to the Unknown: What are some of the Challenges of Future Contamination?
- The fascinating journey of contamination detection’s evolution and its vital role in securing the integrity of our food supply chain
Sonny Brar, MBA
Global VP, Food Safety, Occupational Health & Safety, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
Sonny is the Global Vice President of Quality Assurance and Occupational Health & Safety for the second largest manufacturer of baked goods in North America-Fiera Foods. His role ensures overall compliance with quality assurance, food safety and workplace health, safety and law regulations. Sonny oversees regulatory compliance for North America, Japan, and Mexico. While also teaching Food Safety at the Centre for Disease Control at York University. Previously to this, he held similar leadership and executive roles for IKEA, Maple Leaf Foods, ToysRUs/BabiesRUs and Sobeys Canada. Sonny also comes with his Master of Business Administration – MBA.