- Toyota’s commitment to train, develop and empower team members to transform our future :
- Toyota Production System basics and real practical application
- Talent development at every role (TM/TL/GLs, Maintenance, Engineering, & Leadership)
- Leveraging talent – Innovations to streamline operations
- Introduction to Toyota’s newest plant – TMMGT
SVP, Vehicle Manufacturing & Production Engineering
Brian Krinock is senior vice president, Vehicle Plants, for Toyota Motor North America (TMNA). TMNA supports Toyota’s engineering and manufacturing operations in North America. In his current role, Krinock is responsible for Toyota’s seven vehicle assembly plants.
Prior to his current role, Krinock served for five years as president of Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc. (TMMC). TMMC assembles the Corolla, RAV4 and Lexus RX350 and Lexus RX450h vehicles. He also served as vice president of manufacturing at TMMC, responsible for overseeing all vehicle manufacturing operations, as well as production control.
Previsiously, Krinock’s roles with the organization included serving as the North American leader for the Toyota/Subaru manufacturing joint agreement in Lafayette, Indiana; general manager of Purchasing Division; and numerous positions within Production Engineering Division.
Before joining Toyota in 1991, Krinock was with the Chrysler Corporation. He has two Bachelor of Science degrees from Michigan Technological University, in Houghton, Michigan, and a Master of Engineering from Oakland University, in Rochester, Michigan.