- How has the pandemic magnified change in the apparel industry
- How has digital product creation helped teams to make and sell products in a more collaborative way
- How do standards play a key role in the creation of digital products
- How can using digital tools prepare us for an uncertain future
- What are the ways digital prototyping can be used as a sustainability enabler
SVP, Product Supply
Jami Dunbar is Senior Vice President of Under Armour’s Global Product Supply. With 25 years’ experience in apparel and footwear, her key focus is conceiving, testing and developing future processes for design, manufacturing and virtualization of apparel and footwear. Jami is a strong believer that with vision and compassionate leadership we can utilize the resources at hand to develop revolutionary solutions that better our everyday lives.
Jami has also served as Vice President of Apparel for Lighthouse, Under Armour’s advanced manufacturing innovation hub. She joined Under Armour in August 2012 and has been grateful to lead a team in the creation of award-winning and patented designs.
Prior to Under Armour, Jami served as Vice President of Technical Design at Abercrombie & Fitch and previously held positions at Hollister, Nordstrom and Abercrombie Kids.
Jami believes that expanding her knowledge and educating others is key to evolving the industry’s thought process. She maintains active involvement with students in Apparel and Textiles and serve on multiple academic Advisory Boards. She received a Bachelor of Science in Apparel and Textiles from Kansas State University, holds several certifications and continues to search for opportunities to learn about technologies that are shaping the way we will live our future lives.