- Seeking out the next level of understanding to leverage data and analytics in real-time to seize the opportunities it offers
- Understanding the opportunity of the eco-system
- Leveraging automation to enhance current capabilities
- Characteristics of Supply Chain 2030
- The Next generation of Supply Chain solutions
General Manager, Global Supply Chain
As GM of Global Supply Chain for Microsoft, Dave manages the order to cash cycle, Channel Operations Planning and Distribution & Logistics for all Microsoft physical products worldwide including Xbox, Surface, Accessories and Surface Hub. He also manages all aspects of Channel Management, Software Manufacturing, and numerous other functions as the customer facing part of the Manufacturing and Supply Chain organization. Dave and his team are responsible for all products in all channels including Retail, Commercial, Operator, and Direct to Consumer through Microsoft Online and Brick and Mortar stores.
Dave joined Microsoft in 1999 working through various roles in Supply Chain and product release. Prior to Microsoft, Dave held roles with Andersen Consulting and Coca-Cola and worked as a Project Engineer on the new Hong Kong Airport. Dave holds a B.Eng (Hons) in Manufacturing Engineering and is a C.Eng (Chartered Engineer) with the IET (Institute of Engineering and Technology – Manufacturing Division).