- Walking through Mohawk’s experience growing their business and setting the stage for future success in a competitive marketplace currently facing declining demand
- Reinventing the relationship between suppliers, manufacturers, and customers by rethinking how supply chains function and serve all stakeholders
- Taking a people-first strategy followed by strong processes leveraging the right technologies to deliver game-changing improvements
- What can Mohawk do today that it could not do five years ago? What will it be able to do five years from now that it cannot do today?
- Offering lessons learned and best practices that other companies can take away from Mohawk’s experience
SVP of Supply Chain
John started with Mohawk in 2000 as Manager, Distribution Operations. Over the years his responsibilities have increased to include the supervision of customer service, inventory planning, production scheduling, purchasing, logistics and sales operations. In 2016, John assumed responsibility for the Business Process and Information Technology Group. In November 2017, he was promoted to SVP of Supply Chain for Mohawk. As the role of business analytics and customer collaboration has become vital to Mohawk, John will continue to look for synergies with both customers and suppliers. Prior to joining Mohawk, John worked at Pepsi Bottling Group and served in the US Army. He holds a BS degree in Computer Science and Business Administration from Norwich University.