- What do we mean when we talk about Quality Culture, and how has that changed over time?
- If we could start over from scratch, what would we want Quality Culture in our industry to look like?
- How do we move forward as leaders in our industry to harmonize the ideal with reality?
- Discussing the tools, tactics, techniques, and technologies we need to make part of this conversation
- Setting a challenging goal: What can we do next week to move forward with what we have discussed today?
Global Head of Quality and Engagement
Prof. Wolfram Carius is the Executive Vice President Pharmaceuticals Product Supply (Chemicals, Pharma, Biotech, Devices) at Bayer AG and is a member of the Executive Committee for Bayer Pharmaceuticals. He is based in Berlin, Germany. Prior to joining Bayer, Wolfram was a corporate senior vice president and member of the global leadership team at Sanofi Genzyme for two years. Before that, he worked for Boehringer Ingelheim from 1987 to the end of 2013, eventually becoming responsible for that company’s worldwide chemical, pharmaceutical, and biopharma production network. In his 30 years in the pharmaceutical industry he has worked in Asia, South America and Europe. In 2009, the Biberach University of Applied Sciences awarded him the title of honorary professor in recognition for his long and exceptional service. He also holds a PhD in pharmaceutical biology and analytical phytochemistry from the University of Saarland, Germany.