- Building a platform that applies consistent assumptions to cross-functional decision-making
- Developing work systems that enable teams to innovate collaboratively
- Encouraging agility, flexibility, and adaptability across a network
- Learning from both successes and failures, and sharing those takeaways collectively
- Modernizing core processes to better model, analyze, and predict the impact of each decision
Chief Supply Chain, Technical, and Innovation Officer
Coca-Cola North America
Mark Rahiya is Chief of Supply Chain, Technical and Innovation for Coca-Cola North America. Rahiya, who first joined the company in 1997, has held several leadership roles in the U.S. and international markets.
Before becoming Chief of Supply Chain, Technical, and Innovation, Rahiya served as Chief Commercial and Supply Chain Officer for Coca-Cola North America from 2019 to 2020. From 2018 to 2019, he was Chief Retail Sales, Franchise and Commercial Officer for Coca-Cola North America. Rahiya also served as President, U.S. Region and Chief Commercial Officer of Coca-Cola Refreshments from 2013 to 2018.
Rahiya joined the company in Atlanta in 1997 as a supply chain director for the Atlanta Beverage Base Plant. He went on to serve in a series of operational and commercial roles in the U.S. and international markets.
Before joining Coca-Cola, Rahiya served as a Commissioned Officer in the U.S. Navy’s Submarine Force. He received his bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Notre Dame and is an alumnus of the Harvard Business School.
Mark is a National Trustee of the First Tee. He also serves as the Executive Sponsor of the Coca-Cola Military Veteran’s Business Resource Group (MVBRG) and on the boards of the USO and the East Lake Foundation.