- Discussing how e-commerce and brick-and-mortar retail are evolving a new commercial ecosystem. How does this change the way supply chain executives do business?
- Maintaining an agile and flexible global supply chain focusing on customer satisfaction
- Improving visibility and oversight throughout the organization to monitor a wide range of performance metrics
- How do people fit into the big picture of transnational supply chains?
- What should supply chain executives in the retail space be doing today to get ready for the next ten years?
As the former GM & SVP for Direct-to-Consumer at Adidas Group North America, Nic Vu is a veteran in the retail industry. Nic has been with the brand over nine years, and he has held roles of increasing responsibility during his tenure. Highly knowledgeable about the Retail and eCommerce industries, he is best known for turning around Adidas’ American brick-and-mortar business, which was not profitable in 2009. Today it is one of the most profitable channels in North America.