- Discussing the role of senior leadership in implementing impactful change on FSQ processes
- Treating compliance as the starting line and then setting ambitious goals that challenge and inspire us to achieve excellence
- Encouraging input from all levels of the manufacturing and supply chain organization to find, apply, and support good ideas of all shapes and sizes
- Building a better system requires good data: What are the KPIs and metrics that matter? What information do you need and when to inform decision-making?
- Highlighting some of our success stories. What can other organizations on their own journeys learn from our experience?
Tanya Peacock has been at PepsiCo for 21 years. She is responsible for the role of Vice President Supply Chain Quality & Food Safety. She earned her Chemistry degree from Florida State University.