- Advancing and maturing a Quality Culture in a growing company through value and purpose
- Keeping a consistent message and model through onboarding and transition in the total supply chain
- Demonstrating the power of putting people first and expecting them to be extraordinary
- Introducing practical leadership approaches that compel and empower participants to move their organization beyond the constraints of the past and go to the next level of performance
- Illustrating the value of soft skills of change management and effective communications to your team
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated
Cloeann is currently employed by Coca Cola Consolidated in Charlotte NC as a Vice President of Quality. Cloeann holds a Bachelor degree in Biology and minor in Chemistry from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
Cloeann has over 24 years’ experience in the Beverage Industry. Her career started immediately after college in Great Britain in Quality Assurance for a major beverage manufacturer. Since that time she has worked throughout the US supporting beverage manufactures in Waste Water and Water Treatment facilities, Dairy, Concentrate and Carbonated Beverages and also working with an FDA lab as a Pathogen Specialist. Cloeann has served as a member of the IFT (International Food Technologist), GFSI (Global Food Safety Institute), the Dairy Manufacturers Council, Food Safety Board and the ISBT ( International Society of Beverage Technologies). Currently Cloeann serves as the Former President of the ISBT (International Society of Beverage Technologies) and has also been a special presenter for the ISBT general assembly technical sessions, the IFT, Food Safety Symposium, and Keynote Speaker for Food Safety Summit.