- Examining technologies, tools, and platforms to accelerate the pace of biopharmaceutical development
- How development velocity can affect clinical development and what we learn in this process
- Examining how acceleration impacts our quality, regulatory, and supply chain functions. How do we all keep pace?
- Understanding how acceleration affects data monitoring and analytics throughout the product lifecycle
- Discussing what steps we as an industry will need to take together to make this the new normal
SVP, Head Global Technical Development
Jerry is responsible for Roche’s Global Technical Development organization. This scope includes responsibility for developing manufacturing processes and control systems for Roche’s development pipeline. This pipeline consists of over 70 New Molecular entities and over 100 development projects in pre-clinical through licensure phases of development. Jerry has been with Roche/Genentech for 30 years. He has held a number of senior leadership positions in Technical Development, Manufacturing, MSAT, and Quality prior to becoming the head of Global Technical Development in 2018.