Leveraging Global Change to Create Strategic Opportunity —and Design a New Future— for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Leaders
- Discussing the global forces shaping the healthcare environment. How is the industry’s current business model being questioned and the definition of innovation shifting?
- Understanding how the evolution of patients, consolidation of customers, and pressures on cost will accelerate while new players continue to enter the industry and redefine our paradigms
- Shedding light on the impact of these changes on manufacturing, quality, and supply chain
- Making the case that the strategic opportunity for our leaders has never been greater
- Sharing examples of how Teva is taking a leading role in shaping our new future
R. Ananth (Raghunathan Ananthanarayanan) has more than 30 years of experience in the global pharmaceutical industry as a senior leader specializing in business development, R&D, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, sales and marketing, strategic sourcing, and mergers and acquisitions. Since December 2014, Ananth has been President and Chief Executive Officer of Teva Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (TAPI), and was additionally appointed head of the company’s Biologics Operations in July 2016.
Prior to joining Teva, Ananth was a member of the management council at Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., where he was President of Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients. Ananth previously was a management committee member at Piramal Healthcare as the President of Pharma Solutions for APIs and Finished Dosage.
Earlier in his career, Ananth held several senior-level positions across multiple geographies at Galpharm International Ltd., Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Wockhardt Ltd., and Rhone-Poulenc Rorer.
Ananth earned a doctorate in Pharmaceutical Technology from the University of Mumbai in India.